Terms and Conditions
The Foreign Employment Act of Nepal serves as the foundation for the terms and conditions. The goal is to promote the rights and benefits of migrant workers.
1. Following receipt of the original documents, the final interview with the chosen employees would take place within 10 days (Demand Letter, Power of Attorney, Guarantee Letter, Employment Contract and Service agreement between the Company and our agency respectively).
2. Except in cases where a visa is not required to be endorsed in a passport, arrangements for a worker’s deployment would be made within ten days of the employer receiving a copy of the visa. It will take at least 45 days if the visa endorsement is necessary.
3. If a worker is discovered to be unqualified for the task at hand within 90 days of starting employment, new employees will be brought in to take its place.
4. The corporation in the contract should expressly state the worker’s pay and other benefits.
5. In accordance with directives from the Nepalese government, the employer business must provide the following benefits to the employees in written agreements.
- Medical facilities
- Insurance of worker
- 8 hours per day
- Six-days a week
- Holidays available as per the company rules
- Residence permit
- Over time (O.T.) if worked more than 8 hours a day
Note: The company’s policies on the aforementioned facilities should be expressly stated in the contract letter.